THIS IS A CALL FOR NOMINATION
The Eastern Heritage Awards calls for nomination by the general public in the following categories
- Best performing Governor of the year
- State of the year in infrastructure
- State of the year in SME
- State of the year in culture and tourism
- Outstanding Eastern University of the year
- Young performing personality
- Youth supportive personality
- Entrepreneur of the year
- Company of the year
- Master of durable roads
- Role model to the Female child
- Role model to the Male child
- Icon of hope
- Music artiste of the year and song
- Community personality of the year
- Icon of excellence
- Listeners choice radio station
- TV station of the year
- Customer friendly transport company in the East
- Business personality
- Construction company of the year
- Oil and Gas company of the year
The nominees should be reputable individuals and corporate organizations that have demonstrated purposeful leadership, excellent service delivery, significant accomplishments and corporate social responsibility towards the development of the Eastern Region.
To nominate, simply send the names of your nominees to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or send a message to 08166668062, 09077992754
AWARD SCREENING PROCESS
- All public nominations will be reviewed by the Award Screening Committee to ensure they meet eligibility criteria.
- The Award Screening Committee will assess these public nominations based on the established assessment criteria.
- The ASC will further develop a list of top ranked result for assessment by the Advisory Committee.
- The Advisory Committee will then evaluate the top ranked nominees provided by the Award Screening Committee and recommend the award winners to the Governing Board for final approval.
- It is the policy of Heritage plus to establish, organize and maintain effective award programs and to encourage individuals and corporate organizations to be goal oriented.
- It is a form of external motivation from the society to these distinguished individuals/organizations for keeping up with their corporate social responsibility to the society.
- Employees of Heritage plus and its partners are not eligible for the award.
- The award recipients are strongly admonished to support whatever community development programs and project that Heritage plus embark upon before, during and after the event.
- Eastern Heritage Award is a private sector initiative of HERITAGE PLUS borne out of dedication, passion and vision to encourage individuals and corporate organizations to invest in societal and economic development for the further advancement and nation building.
- The live broadcast, entertainment, electronic and print media coverage content during and after the event is managed by HERITAGE PLUS.
- Heritage plus has the exclusive right to nominate and confer award, on distinguished individuals, in the life time honorary achievement category.
- The award is a reflection of votes and public opinion, HERITAGE PLUS reserves the right to confer and withdraw any award given if the character awarded falls short of honesty, integrity and sense of responsibility.